Mather Hospital’s experts in medicine, health and wellness are available to community groups through our Speakers Bureau. The complimentary health education programs are geared for the general public.
Topics on which our experts can speak include:
- Are You at Risk for Heart Attack and Stroke?
- Back and Neck Pain Relief
- Breast Health and You - Mammorgrams and Self Exams
- Congestive Heart Failure - Improving Quality of Life for Patients and Caregivers
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents and Adults
- Healthy Weight, Healthy Life - Good Nutruition and Exercise for Optimal Health
- Hip, Knee and Shoulder Pain Relief
- Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Osteoporosis and bone health
- Sleep Disorders- The Health Risks of a Bad Night's Sleep
- Substance Abuse - Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Opiod Overdose Prevention
- Volunteering at Mather Hospital
- Wound Care- Hope for Wounds that Won't Heal
Call Public Affairs at 631-476-2723 for more information about speakers and topics not listed here. Print out and complete the Speakers Bureau Form and email to email@example.com, fax to 631-476-2792 or mail to Mather Hospital Public Affairs, 815 Hallock Ave., Suite B, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776.